Dr. A. Ajay Reddy
Department: Neuro Sciences
Designation: Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch ( Neurosurgery)Book an appointment
Dr Ajay Reddy has completed his Mch Neurosurgery from Nizams Institute Of Medical sciences. He has performed over 3000 Cranial and Spinal surgeries. He has worked earlier at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences as Registrar, Consultant at Care Hospitals, and as Chief Consultant at Citizens Hospital and American Oncology Institute. He is presently associated with Continental Hospital from December 2021.
He is working in Department of Neurosurgery since 2004.
- Cranial tumours – Gliomas, Meningiomas, Tuberculomas, Metastasis, etc. (for all supratentorial & infratentorial tumours).
- Cranial trauma – Extradural hematomas, Subdural hematomas, Contusions, Depressed fractures, Intracerebral hematomas, Anterior cranial fossa reconstruction procedures, etc.
- Decompressive craniotomies, Chronic SDH, Stereotactic biopsies, etc.
- CSF diversion procedures – VP shunt, TP shunt, Reservoir placements, Twist drill placements, etc.
- Endoscopic Procedures (Pitutary Tumors, CSF Rhinorhoea, Third Ventriculostomy, Endoscopic Discectomy).
- Spinal degenerative diseases – Laminectomies, Discectomies, etc.
- Completed basic training on Gamma knife Radiosurgery, at Saitama Gamma knife center and Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Japan.
- Trained in minimally invasive spine surgery at Yonsei, Seoul.
- Worked as observer on SRS at UPMC, Pittsburg.
- Completed training in Endoscopic spine surgery TSSULA.
- Member of Neurological Society Of India.
- Member of Telangana NeuroSciences Society.