Dr Krishna Mohan Lalukota
Designation: Sr Consultant - Interventional Cardiology & Director - Cardiac Centre
Qualification: MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (London)
Experience: 35 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Krishna Mohan Lalukota is Senior Consultant for Interventional Cardiology & Director of Cardiac Centre at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. An alumnus of the Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He is a member of the royal college of physicians and also holds a fellowship of the royal college of physicians, London.
During his vast and illustrious career, Dr Krishna has been instrumental in setting up cardiology practice in various hospitals in India. For 15 years, he practiced in the UK and was keenly involved in heart failure management and device implantation. His areas of expertise include complex angioplasty, pacemaker and device implantations.
Dr Krishna is a member of the British Society of Heart Failure, the Cardiological Society of India and several other prestigious bodies. He’s widely published in some of the world’s leading & prestigious journals and has presented papers at national & international conferences.
- MRCP (UK)
- FRCS (London)
- Coronary Angiography, Cardiac catheterization
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting,
- Management of Advanced Heart Failure patients,
- Pacemaker implantation,
- Device implantation (AICD and CRT),
- Peripheral Angiography,
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting.
- Left Ventricular Assist Device Planning and Management
- Cardiac Transplant Management & Cardiac Biopsy
- BSH (British Society of Heart failure)
- BMA (British Medical Association)
- ESC (European Society of Cardiology) 177048
- HFA (Heart Failure Association-ESC) 177048
- EAPCI (European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions) 177048/20140512
- Council on Valvular Heart Disease (ESC)
- CSI (Cardiological Society of India) L3959
- Indian Medical Association