Dr Laxminadh Sivaraju
Designation: Consultant Neurosurgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MCH NeurosurgeryBook an appointment
Dr Laxminadh Sivaraju, MBBS, MCH Neurosurgery currently working as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Continental Hospitals, Gacchibowli.
He comes with an overall experience of 14 years. His areas of expertise lie in procedures like Awake Brain Tumor Surgeries, Craniotomies and excision of gliomas, Meningiomas various other tumors, Awake craniotomies, CP angle lesions, Posterior fossa lesions and suprasellar lesions and Spinal surgeries, disc problems, Neuromonitoring, Minimally Invasive surgeries.
He has been awarded Neurological Society of India and has done his fellowship in Endoscopy from Germany.
Dr Laxminadh is a top Neurosurgeon, and also an avid researcher. He has multiple paper presentations in various conferences and Publications in National and International Journals to his credit.
- Awake Brain Tumor Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Craniotomies and excision of gliomas
- Meningiomas various other tumors
- CP angle lesions
- Posterior fossa lesions and suprasellar lesions
- Spinal surgeries.
- Awarded in Neurological Society of India (NSI) podium presentation.
- Endoscopic Fellowship from Germany
- Best Paper 10 Neurosurgery, titled The ‘worse is better’ radiological paradigm in Chiari; type I malformation: A prediction model analysis. In 65~ Annual conference of the Neurological Society of india. 15·-18″ Dec-2016. Chennai.
- Sivaraju L. Sai Kiran ~A. Dadlani R. Hegde AS. Spontaneous indirect CSF rhinorrhea following excision of a giant choroid plexus papilloma of lateral ventricle. Neural India. 2014 Nov-Dec:62(6): 700-1. doi: 10.-1103/0028-3886.14943-1.
- Sivaraju L. thakar S. Hegde AS. Lumbar osteolytic and paraspinal lesions in a young male. Spine J. 2015 Jun 1:15(6):1486-7. doi: 10.1016fj.spinee.2015.02.030.
- Sivaraju L. thakar S. Hegde AS. Dorsal transdural migration of a sequestered intradural lumbar disc, Spine J. 2015 Scp 1:15(9):2108-9. doi: 10.1016/j.spincc.20 15.05.008.
- Sivaraju L, Thakar S. Sui Kiran NA, Hegdc AS. Trabeculated thoracic spine lesion with paraparesis. Spine J. 20 I5 Dec I; IS(12):e25-6. doi: 10.10 16/j.spinec.20 IS.07.432.
- Sivaraju L. Mohan D. Rao AS. Hegde AS. Osteolytic vascular lesion of upper cervical spine. Spine J.2015 Dec I:15(12):e39-40. doi: I0.1016/j.spinee.20 15.07.450.
- Sivaraju L, Aryan S. Sai Kiran NA, Hegde AS. Lumbar pedicle lesion causing radicular pain. Spine J. 2016 Jan I: 16(1):eS-6. doi: 10.1OI6/j.spinee.20IS.08.003.
- Sivaraju L, Aryan S. Siddappa AI(, Ghosal N. Hcgde AS. Primal’) tentorial liposarcoma. Clin Neuropathol. 2015 ;-.Nov-Dec:34(6):364- 7. doi: IO.5414INP300845. Review .
- Thakur S. Dadlani R. ivaruju L. A.; an S. Mohan D. Sai Kiran NA. Rajarathnam R. Shyam \I. Sadanand V. Ilegde AS .\ value-based. no-cost-to-patient health model in the developing world: Critical appraisal of a unique patient-centric neurosurgery unit Surg xeurcl lnr. 2015 Aug 7:6: 131.doi: 10.4103 2152-7806.162-184.
- , Sai Kiran \’A. Ghosal N. Hcgde AS. Chondroblastoma of sella and anterior cranial fossa base. Clin neuropathol. 2016 Jan-Feb:35(1):42-3. doi: