Dr M A Mukheem Mudabbir
Department: Medical Neurology
Designation: Consultant Neurologist
Qualification: MBBS(Osm), MD(Internal Medicine), DM-Neurology (NIMHANS)Book an appointment
Dr M A Mukheem Mudabbir, is a Neurologist with more than 10 years of experience presently working with Continental Hospitals, Gachibowli. He completed his MBBS from Osmania medical college, subsequently MD in Internal Medicine from NTRUHS, and DM in Neurology from NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- Adult and paediatric epilepsies and Seizure disorders
- Headache and migraine
- Dementia and other cognitive disorders
- CVT and other Cerebro-vascular disorders
- Demyelination disorders, like MS and NMO
- Diabetic neuropathy
- GBS and other neuropathies
- The state of Andhra Pradesh in 2005 awarded Dr.Mukheem the PrathibhaPuraskar Award for his academic achievements.
- He received a certificate of appreciation from International Epilepsy Congress (IEC) – Bangkok in 2019.
- Member of several associations including- Indian Association of Neurology, Autoimmune Disorder Subsection of the Indian Association of Neurology.
- Presented many papers and posters on Epilepsy, Stroke and Peripheral neuropathies.
- Received certifications from national as well as international EEG boards and headache societies.
- P300 in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy and its correlation with cognition – A MEG-based prospective case-control study.
- Moyamoya Angiopathy In A Case of Carcinoma Colon.
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension in a case of mycoplasma pneumonia.
- Acute symptomatic seizure following eucalyptus oil inhalation: An uncommon provoking factor often ignored.
- Double-doughnut Sign: An Interesting Imaging Finding in Dengue Encephalitis.
- Immune-mediated Neuropathies Our Experience over 3 Years.
- Pallister-Hall Syndrome.
- Significance of plasma fibrinogen levels in ischemic stroke.