Dr Nishant Sinha
Designation: Senior Consultant - Pulmonology & Sleep Specialist
Qualification: MBBS, DNB Respiratory Medicine(CMC Vellore).
Experience: 13 years
Languages known: English, HindiBook an appointment
Dr Nishant Sinha is the senior consultant for pulmonology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. An alumnus of the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Dr. Nishant holds a DNB from the prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore.
A fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, he has extensive practice in the field of pulmonology including – EBUS, Thoracoscopy, Rigid Bronchoscopy, Non-invasive Ventilation, and Sleep Medicine. His experience in the UK has given him expert understanding in the management of complex lung problems with multidisciplinary approach.
In addition to his clinical experience, he has also been a faculty for respiratory medicine at CMC, Vellore and he is a regular faculty and speaker in various national conferences and workshops related to Bronchoscopy, Lung Ultrasound, Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS).
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS- both Linear and Radial)
- Thoracic ultrasound and guided Interventions
- Lung Cancer diagnostic pathways
- Evaluation of Chronic Cough
- Asthma/COPD/Difficult asthma
- Interstitial Lung Disease including sarcoidosis
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Indian Chest Society Travel Grant award, NAPCON 2009