Dr Madhurima Reddy Putha
Designation: Clinical Psychologist & Life Coach
Qualification: M.A (English), B.Ed (English & social studies), M.Ed, M.Sc. Psychology, M. Phil. (Education), Ph.D. (Education), Ph.D. (English)Book an appointment
Dr Madhurima is an entrepreneur, international trainer, psychologist and an educationist with more than 23 years of experience in teaching, training, coaching, mentoring, healing and counseling.
She holds international certifications in the areas of communication skills, personality development, leadership, advanced DMIT, business sciences and is also an NLP Master Practitioner Certified and Licensed (UK).
She has been personally coached by spiritual guru Mahatria (Life Skills), Dr Richard Bandler (NLP), Tony Robbins (Personal Excellence), Robin Sharma (Leadership), Mac Attram and Blair Singer (Marketing Strategies), amongst others.
Over the years, she has conducted thousands of workshops on various concepts for organizations, professionals and individuals. She has personally coached and transformed some of the topmost CEOs, entrepreneurs, doctors, pilots, advocates, etc. She is especially famous for her unique programs on the Laws Of Attraction and Wealth Abundance across the globe along with her TV shows on various concepts. She was also the founder and Ex-President of one of the leading Toasts Masters club in Hyderabad
23+ Years of Experience
- Nov 2013 to Currently
Part-Time Psychologist and Trainer at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad, India.
- July 2009 to May 2013
Assistant Professor of English, Soft Skills and Life Skills Trainer, Psychologist Trainer at Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India.
- July 2011 to Jan 2012
Part-time soft skills, life skills trainer and psychologist counselor at Kennedy International Global High School, India.
- Apr 2004 to July 2009
English lecturer at St Joseph College of Education, Anantapur, India.
- Mar 2002 to Mar 2004
English faculty member in LEEDS Educational Society, Kurnool, India.
- June 1994 to June 2001
English lecturer at CVLNR Degree & PG College, India.
- Mental,Emotional & Psychological Health
- Coaching for communication skills
- Personality development training
- Leadership training
- Emotional mastery
- Wealth coaching and mastery
- Advanced law of attraction
- Business coaching
- Behavior sciences
- Advanced Mind power Mastery
- Power of Subconscious mind Mastery
- The key speaker at the Goa 2020 Olympics conference.
- Awarded the International Excellence Award, Malaysia in 2019 for being the Best Life & Business Coach.
- Awarded the SWI International Awards in 2019 for being an Inspiring Woman Entrepreneur.
- Awarded by the TIME Cyber Media Pvt. Ltd. International Education Awards for being the most Innovative Trainer & Coach of the year 2018.
- Her institute La Winspire has been awarded by the TIME Cyber Media Pvt. Ltd. International Education Awards for the Best Training Institute Of The Year in 2018.
- Won the Prime Time Global Excellence Education Award for the Best Corporate Trainer NLP, Law of Attraction.
- Her institute La Winspire received an award for the best vocational training institute in Telangana in 2017.
- Won the prestigious titles of Corporate Trainer NLP, LOA Training & Coaching by the Indian HR Convention HDM Awards in 2016.
- Author of the book Inspirational Quotes for Effective Living.
27 Publications and a book titled Inspirational Quotes for Effective Living.
- Published a research paper entitled “The Novels of NayantaraSahgalA Study in the Feminist Perspective” in an anthology named Indian women Novelists: Critical Discourses, ISBN: 978-81-7910-331-9, 2010.
- Published a research paper entitled “The Self, The Family and Society in Arun Joshi’s Novels” in an anthology named A Critical Handbook of Indian English Literature, vol-2, ISBN 978-81-89472-71-9, 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “Identity and Tradition through diasporic Writings of Bharati Mukherjee” in an International anthology named Diasporic Consciousness Literatures from the Post — Colonial World, Published in Germany. ISBN: 978-3-639-30203-5, 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “Alienation in Anita Desai’s cry, the peacock” in an anthology named INDO – ENGLISH FICTION New Perspectives published by Aadi Publications, Jaipur ISBN: 978-93-80902-39-5, 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “The Significance of English Language Resoürce Centres for Engineering Graduates” in The Indian Review of World Literature in English (IRWLE) A Bi-Annual online Literary Journal ISSN: 0974097X, vol-7: No- 1 January 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “The Self, the Family and Society in Anita Desai’s Novels” in an anthology named Feminism in Contemporary Indian Women Writers. Aavishkar Publishers, Jaipur. pp 18-37 ISBN : 978-81-7910-354-8, 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “A Feminist Perspective in the Novels of Sashi Deshpande” in an anthology named Literary Criticism in Indian English Literature. Pointer Publishers, Jaipur. pp 252-265, ISBN 978-81-7132-651-8, 2011.
- Pointer Publishers, Jaipur. pp 252-265, ISBN 978-81-7132-651-8, 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “Perspective Innovations in Curriculum Development” in the 6th National Conference proceedings organized by the department of English and Foreign Language, SRM University, in Association with English Language teachers Association in India (ELTAI) Chennai. pp 83-86. ISBN 978-81-908397-7-8, April 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled “The Problems Involved in Using ICT in Higher Education” in an International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences named RUMINATIONS, vol 2, No: 1. pp 174-185 ISSN: 2229-6751, June 2011.
- Published a research paper entitled ” Professional Development of a Teacher-Need of the Hour” in a peer-reviewed Bi-annual National Journal, Sreenidhi’s Journal of English Studies[S-JOES], volume-I/issue l.pp 82-91 ISSN 2249-4162, July 2011.