Diploma National Board
Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad offers Diplomate of National Board (DNB) training program in 7 specialties (in 5 broad specialties and 2 super specialties). The Diplomate qualifications awarded by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) have been equated with the postgraduate and post doctorate degrees awarded by other Indian Universities by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
List of Courses:
- Emergency Medicine,
- General Medicine,
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
Continental’s carefully chosen team of experts, who are internationally recognised healthcare professional from over 30 specialties, is dedicated to providing top-notch patient care using world-class medical equipment and superior technology.
What we offer
We are committed to providing the support needed for all trainees to reach their potential and achieve their career goals, while achieving an appropriate work-life balance.
We also offer training in the form of bedside clinics, symposia, lectures, daily morning academic discussions along with Grand Rounds on every Wednesday.
- NBE’s specialty specific DVDs are also available in library.
- MOU from Ethicon, Johnson & Johnson for Basic Surgical Skill Training.
- Department wise Journal club, Clinical Key
- Each department has a separate conference room for intradepartmental training along with three (3) separate fully equipped conference halls with capacity of 100 seating.
- Fully – equipped library with physical books, E-books and physical journals, E-journals, photocopying facility, internet and Wi-Fi access to search and read.
- Individual Clinical Key access to all DNB Trainees
For further information contact: –
Department of Medical Education, e-mail: email@example.com; (M) : 9133325580.