Dr Ruju Doshi
Designation: Consultant Radiologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D, D.N.BBook an appointment
Dr Ruju Doshi has overall experience of over 19 years and is currently working as a Consultant Radiologist at Continental Hospitals. She has special interest in Breast and body imaging including hepatobiliary, gastrointestinal tract and female pelvis in all modalities apart from routine radiology. She routinely did level III anomaly scans, 3D/4D ultrasounds, Obstetric Color Dopplers, Infertility related 3D pelvic scans. She has delivered various presentations like advanced image processing (2011) & ultrasound advances (2012) in Hyderabad Annual Radiology Physics (HARP) Course, award category oral paper in national conference of IRIA 2011 held at Delhi on “Sonoelastography in breast lesions.
19 Years of Experience
Consultant Radiologist, Continental Hospitals
- MAY 06
Consultant Radiologist, Focus diagnostics
- June 06 – April 07
Consultant Sonologist, Shantabai Nursing Home
- March 05 – March 06
Chief Radiologist, Mayflower Women’s Hospital
- August 03 – February 05
Consultant Radiologist, N.M Medical Center
- August 01 – July 03
Junior Clinical Assistant in department of Radiology, Jaslok hospital & Research Center
- Breast and body imaging
- First rank in D.M.R.E, Gujarat University, in March 2000.
- Second Ranking M.D.(Radiology), Gujarat University in June 2001.
- Gold Medal for first rank in M.B.B.S. Degree from Gujarat University in 1996.
- Motibhai D. Patel Gold Medal for highest marks in the subject of Surgery from Gujarat University in 1996.
- Pruthvish K.Desai Medal.
- Diwan Shobraj Jethanand Ahuja Medal.
- Niraj Tilakraj Malhan Medal. > Bai Godavari Chimanlal Choksi Scholarship in 1996.
- Nautamben Chandramukhrai Pandya prize in 1996.
- Late Dr. Madhusudan K. Oza memorial scholarship in 1996. Medal for first rank in M.B.B.S. in the Gujarat University from Indian Medical Association – Gujarat Chapter in November 1996.