Dr S K Gupta
Department: Hematology, Blood Marrow Transplant & Cellular Therapy
Designation: HOD - Hematology & BMT
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D, D.M
Experience: 15 years
Languages known: English, HindiBook an appointment
Dr SK Gupta is the head of the department for Hematology & BMT at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. He is an expert in clinical hematology, bone marrow transplants and cellular therapy with over 15 years of distinguished experience. An MBBS gold medalist, Dr Gupta completed his MD and DM from the prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi.
He has performed over hundreds of bone marrow transplants for patients with various hematological disorders from across the globe and is known to be one of the best hematology specialists in Hyderabad.
Dr Gupta is particularly adept at handling pediatric hemato-oncology cases, as well as adult incidences of pancytopenia, PHN, Blood Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma and others.
- DM, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MD, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Blood disorders like leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, aplastic anemia, thalassemia and sickle cell disease, hemophagocytic syndromes, immune deficiencies, etc
- Hematological disorders in both adult and paediatric patients.
- Blood & bone marrow transplant
- Best Hemato – Oncologist 2015, Six Sigma Excellence Health Service Award – 2015
- First Prize – Army Research Hospital, Delhi – Alloreactivity before allogeneic PBSCT as a predictor of GvHD – 2013 – Award for Thesis work
- Alloreactivity in BMT to prevent GvHD – 2012
- Indian Medical Association