Dr Greeshma Jagarapu
Department: Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Designation: Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecologists
Qualification: M.S.Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Experience: 12 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Greeshma Jagarapu, Consultant at Continental Hospital is a compassionate physician who is fully involved with patient care. She is a team-oriented physician providing outpatient and inpatient care since 2011. She is actively working towards educating women about prevalent gynecological problems. She has been trained to effectively treat patients complying to all infection and safety standards.
She manages normal and high risk pregnancies and has conducted and assisted vaginal and cesarean deliveries. She also has efficiently performed and assisted laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and various minor and major obstetrics and gynecological procedures.
Dr.Greeshma takes immense interest in academics and enjoys teaching.
- Normal delivery and assisted delivery
- Cesarean section
- Diagonstic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Vaginal and Abdominal hysterectomy
- D&C and other minor procedures
- Cervical cerclage
- Office endometrial and cervical biopsy
- Office IUCD insertions
- Conducted a prospective interventional study on “Medical Abortion ≤63 days” over a period of 3 years.
- Awarded with two gold medals for highest marks and best outgoing student in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2010
- Won the State level FOGSI quiz on Adolescent Gynecology, 2008.
- Won a quiz on medical disorders in pregnancy at RSRM, Chennai, 2008.
- Gold medalist in Microbiology in 2002
- University highest marks in Pharmacology in 2002
- Paper presentation at 2 national conferences – AICOG 2010, Guwahati and 2009, Jaipur, India.
- Capsule presentation at OGSSI Annual conference 2009, Chennai, India.
- Participated in panel discussion on HIV in pregnancy at YUVA – FOGSI 2008, Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- Indian Medical Association