Dr Kavitha Naragoni
Department: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Qualification: M.B.B.S, D.N.B, D.G.O, F.C.G.PBook an appointment
Dr Kavitha Naragoni is an Obstretician & gyneacologist . Did MBBS from Gandhi Medical College & Post graduation from Osmania Medical College with the passion for Minimally invaive procedures got trained at various institutes for Hysteroscopic, Laproscopic & Robotic gyneacological procedures. Has Immense interest in Academics & is credited with several publications & presented posters, papers & videos at various national & International conferences. Aslso invited as Operating Faculty, Speaker & Chairperson in various Conferences.
18 Years of Experience
Special Interest: Hysteroscopic, Laparoscopic, Robotic myomectomy, Adhesiolysis, Tubal recanalization, Hysterectomy, Sacrocolyopexy, Endometriosis & adnexal surgeries.
Surgical Expertise: Has an impeccable 23 years of clinical experience well versed with vaginal, abdominal, Laparoscopic, Robotic & Hysteroscopic procedures. Till date performed more than 9000 complicated procedures.
- Trained in Robotic Surgery in Resowell park Institute, Buffalo, New York.
- Trained in Laproscopic in Gem Hospital, Coimbbatore
- Member of various associations IAGE, OGSH, FOGSI
- Vaginal, abdominal and robotic procedures
- Initial experience with robotic hysterectomy- special issue abstracts of RCOG World Congress. BJOG 26 March, 2014/ DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12773.
- UAE in Pseudo aneurysm causing secondary PPH- a rare cause of PPH. DOI: http:/dx.doi.org/10.17722/JMSR2014/2.002
- H1N1 in pregnancy- A case report Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2017; 6(75):5412-5413, DOI:10.1.14260/Jemds/2017/1173