Dr M K Singh
Designation: Sr Consultant - Neurology
Qualification: MBBS (Hons), MD, DNB, DM
Experience: 26 years
Languages known: English, HindiBook an appointment
Dr MK Singh is a senior consultant for neurology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. An alumnus of Patna University, Dr Singh has over three decades of distinguished clinical experience and is known as one of the best neurologists in Hyderabad. Following his MD, he also secured a DNB as well as a DM in Neurology from the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
His areas of expertise include treatment for Epilepsy, Parkinson Disease, Neuropathy, Stroke, CNS Infections, Dementia, Head ache, Auto Immune Disorder, Pain Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia to name a few.
Dr Singh has been published in leading national & international publications and is accredited by prestigious bodies such as the World Federation of Neurology, Neurological Society of India, and the Indian Academy of Neurology amongst others.
- 1995: DM in Neurology – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- 1992: MD in Neurology – Patna University
- 1987: MBBS – Patna University
- Parkinson Disease
- CNS Infections
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Pain Syndrome
- World Federation of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Indian Epilepsy Society
- Association Physicians of India