Dr Mohammed Saud Ahmed
Department: Critical Care Medicine
Designation: Consultant - Critical Care Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology), FNB (Critical Care Medicine)
Experience: 6 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Mohammed Saud Ahmed is a registered Intensivist, who has a total experience of 11 years and 6 years of exclusive experience in critical care medicine. He is a dedicated intensivist with interest towards improving the clinical outcome of all patients in ICU and especially very sick cases requiring multi-organ support. He is associated with our institute for the past 4 years.
He has completed his primary training in MBBS from DECCAN COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, followed by Speciality training in MD Anesthesiology from the prestigious GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE. Later he obtained his degree in superspeciality in Critical Care Medicine in CONTINENTAL HOSPITAL.
Dr Saud is well expertised in managing the following patients in ICU:
- Critical Care Management of a patient on ECMO.
- Critical care Management of patient of ARDS (including COVID ARDS).
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy initiation and maintenance.
- Difficult Airway management.
- Intensive care Management of very sick patient on life support.
- Percutaneous tracheostomy.
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring.
- Critical Care Management of a Polytrauma patient.
- Post Transplant Critical care management of Kidney, and Liver Transplant.
- Routine management of post-operative patient.
- Critical care management of sick Cardiology cases requiring IABP and mechanical circulatory support.
- Critical Care management of Brain dead patient and Potential Brain dead Donor.
- First in quiz competition the First world Conference of Obstetric Anesthesiologists held in Hyderabad in 2016.
- Co-author of a chapter on “Transfusion therapy in ICU” in Critical Care textbook.
- Life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.