Dr Raghava Pendyala
Department: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Qualification: BDS, MDS, Fellowship in Craniomaxillofacial Trauma.Book an appointment
Dr Raghava Pendyala is a Consultant with the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Certified Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Provider. Completed the American College of Surgeons’ course of ATLS Provider from GVK EMRI, Medchal Secunderabad
8 Years of Experience
- From November 2019
Consultant – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Continental Hospitals
- November 2018 – November 2019
Assistant professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, SVS Institute of Dental Sciences
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma.
- Orthognathic Surgeries.
- Treating benign odontogenic and non-odontogenic cysts and tumors.
- Surgical extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Minor oral surgical procedures.
- Pre-prosthetic surgeries.
- Classification Dilemmas of Mandibular Fractures: A Review, J Res Adv Dent 2017; 6: 2: 201-206
- Role of Epinephrine in Local Anesthesia and its Systemic Effects: A Review, J Res Adv Dent 2017; 6: 2: 240-249