Dr Rahul Konduri
Designation: Consultant - Neurology
Qualification: MBBS, FRCP (UK)
Experience: 14 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Rahul Koduri is a Consultant for Neurology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. An alumnus of the Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, he pursued his higher studies in neurology in the UK and secured a Fellowship at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He’s also a Member of the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
During his time in the UK, he has trained extensively in neurology which include courses on neurological infections, dementia, movement disorders, neuroinflammatory disorders, amongst others.
Dr Rahul, in addition to his clinical experience, is also involved in teaching. His academic experience includes students of DM (neurology) and DNB (neurology). In the UK, he taught medical students as part of his attachment with the University Hospitals in Cardiff and Leeds.
His areas of interest & expertise include stroke thrombolysis, management of headache, vertigo, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis amongst others and is one of the best neurologists in Hyderabad.
- 2017: FRCP – Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
- 2014: CCT in Neurology – General Medicine Council, UK
- 2010: Specialty Certification Exam in Neurology – Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
- 2008: MRCP – Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
- 2002: MBBS – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Stroke thrombolysis
- Management of headache, vertigo, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
- Indian Medical Association