Dr Sandeep M
Designation: Consultant Neurosurgeon, Continental Hospitals
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.Ch (Neurosurgery), Spine fellowship (Japan), FANS (Japan).Book an appointment
He has vast experience in managing complex traumatic brain and spine injuries. He is proficient in doing all emergency procedures including traumatic brain injuries, Ommaya reservoir placement, decompressive craniotomies in stroke patients. He has vast clinical experience in performing various brain and spine tumors. Pediatric conditions like spinal dysraphisms, Arnold Chiari malformation, syringomyelia, ventriculoperitoneal shunts. Microdiscectomies and minimally invasive spine procedures for disc prolapse and degenerative spinal conditions. He has performed more than 1000 procedures. He has done fellowships at STRINS, Japan and Neuroendoscopy fellowship at Jabalpur. He gained high volume clinical expertise in minimally invasive spine procedures, brain and spine tumour surgeries.
8 Years of Experience
- Complex traumatic brain injuries
- Spine fractures
- Brain tumors
- Spine tumors
- Microdiscectomy, endoscopic discectomy and minimally invasive procedures for degenerative spine
- Decompressive craniotomy for stroke patients
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage and management of complex aneurysms.
- Paediatric Neurosurgery: Spinal dysraphisms, hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiari malformation, Syringomyelia, paediatric brain tumours, trauma.
- Microvascular decompression for Trigeminal neuralgias.
- Median nerve decompression.
- 2012- APNEUROCON, VISAKHAPATNAM
Presented a paper on Anterior circulation aneurysms – osmania experience.
- 2014- NATIONAL NEUROTRAUMA CONFERENCE, DEHRADUN
Presented a paper on management of traumatic l5-S1 spondyloptosis- our experience
- 2017- NEURO SPINAL SURGEONS ASSOCIATION, NAGPUR
Presented a paper on surgical management of symptomatic ossified longitudinal ligament
- 2018- TNSCON
Presented paper on management of isolated cervical intramedullary cysticercosis
- JOURNAL OF SURGICAL NEUROLOGY INTERNATIONAL (2017)
Surgical management of symptomatic ossified anterior longitudinal ligament: A case report
- JOURNAL OF DR NTRUHS (2017)
Arachnoid cyst with bilateral subdural hygroma: Rare Case Report
- JOURNAL OF CAIMS (caims.org/journal.php)
Osteochondroma of Cervical Spine causing Spinal Cord compression – case report. (2013)
Intra Spinal Teratomas- report of two cases and review of literature. (2012)
- Neurological society of India (MNS-110, LIFE MEMBER-2013)
- Neurosurgical surgeons’ society of India (NSSI- S- 102, LIFE MEMBER- 2015)
- Member of Walter E. Dandy Neurosurgical society (2015)
- Neuro Spinal Surgeons Association (LIFE MEMBER- 2016)
- Telangana Neuro Sciences Society (LIFE MEMBER- 2018)
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (2018)