Dr Suneetha Kumari Putchala
Department: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Designation: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D Obstetrics and GynecologyBook an appointment
- Dr Suneetha Kumari P has an overall experience of 17 years and is currently working as a Consultant at Continental Hospital. She has managed the outdoor patient department (OPD) for patients with gynecological problems, for pregnant women as part of routine antenatal OPD, high risk OPD for pregnant woman, family planning OPD, infertility, adolescence and menopause. She has actively participated in academic sessions in the department. She also took clinics and lectures for under-graduate students. She has also managed various Obstetric and Gynecological emergencies like eclampsia, post-partum hemorrhage, post abortal bleeding, ruptured ectopic pregnancy, abruptio placentae, obstetric shock, septic shock, DIC, ARF, etc. She has conducted thousands of vaginal deliveries, caesarean sections, forceps deliveries, has expertise in laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, myomectomy, laparoscopic tubal ligation, laparoscopic treatment of ectopic pregnancy, abdominal hysterectomies, vaginal hysterectomies, D&C, cervical stitch, etc.
- she attended certificate courses in obstetric ultrasound and laparoscopy. She has attended various conferences and workshops.
17 Years of Experience
- Currently Consultant, Continental Hospital since 2016
- Consultant at Olive Hospital – 2015
- Started private practice – 2007
- Assistant professor in SHADAN Medical College – 2006
- Normal delivery and assisted delivery
- Painless labour
- Cesarean section
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopy for Ovarian Cysts and Tumors, fibroids
- Laparoscopy for Ectopic Pregnancy
Normal delivery and Assisted delivery, painless labor, Cesarean section, laparoscopic hysterectomy, Laparoscopy for Ovarian Cysts and Tumors, fibroids, laparoscopy for Ectopic Pregnancy, laparoscopic tubal ligation, hysteroscopy, vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, obstetric hysterectomy, D&C, Cervical cerclage, Tubectomy
- Paper presentation on Programmed Labour in APCOG, 2005.