Dr. Y Dhanalakshmi Reddy
Department: Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Designation: Consultant – Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Emergency Medicine)
Experience: 5 YEARS
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Y Dhanalakshmi Reddy is the consultant for emergency & trauma at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. She is an alumnus of the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and holds an MD in Emergency Medicine. One of the best emergency medicine & specialists in Hyderabad, Dr Dhanalakshmi is experienced in handling MICU, NICU and PICU patients.
She has worked with the international humanitarian non-governmental organization – Doctors Without Borders, and her areas of expertise include management of neonates, central, peripheral, and arterial lines insertion, cannulation, emergency ultrasonography and ET intubation.
- 2017: MD in Emergency Medicine, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- 2008: MBBS, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Management of MICU, NICU and PICU patients
- Management of neonatal emergencies
- Central, peripheral, and arterial lines insertion
- Emergency ultrasonography
- ET intubation.
- Indian Medical Association