Dr Yogesh R Harde
Department: Critical Care Medicine
Designation: Sr Consultant - Critical Care Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MD ( Anesthesia), IDCCM, EDIC
Experience: 12 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
- He is Expert in the Management of all types of Critically ill patients needing ICU care including, Mechanical ventilation, Advanced Hemodynamic monitoring, Renal replacement therapy (Dialysis) in the ICU and use of Extracorporeal devices like ECMO.
- Expert in the utility of Point of care ultrasonography/ECHO in the ICU.
- Expertise in Bedside Ultrasound guided various ICU procedures ,Invasive lines Insertions and percutaneous tracheostomies,pleural/ascitic fluid aspirations, ICD ,ONSD assessment, Lumbar puncture ,eFAST,& advanced cardiac output monitoring.
- Special interest in Respiratory Critical Care/ARDS, Sepsis patients, Completed training with hands-on experience in critical care workshop courses like Sonography (Advanced course) in ICU, ACLS and Difficult airway workshops.
- He is a regular faculty in various workshops conducted by ISCCM Hyderabad .
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM ).
- Member of Indian Society of Anesthesia (ISA ).
- Attended Various webinars and CME conferences as a Delegate and Speaker.
- Indian Medical Association