Dr Afsar Shareef S.N.H
Department: Clinical Dentistry & Clinical Management
Designation: Zonal Implant Head, and Consultant Prosthodontist
Qualification: B.D.S, M.D.SBook an appointment
He has an overall experience of 16 years in Clinical Dentistry and Clinical Management. He is efficient in placing dental implants, denture fittings, crown preparation, and performing anterior and posterior Root Canal Treatment. He also has a remarkable ability to supervise, advise, and train clinical professionals, students, and dental technicians. He has participated in various health promotion, education, and prevention programs and is also actively involved in organizing and presenting educational programs and workshops.
16 Years of Experience
- Jul 2018 to Current
Consultant at Continental Hospitals
- March 2012 to March 2014
Director, Prosthodontist, and Implantologist at Paradise Dental Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
- Teeth whitening
- Filling teeth cavities
- Placing teeth sealants
- Creating dental appliances for denture fitting
- Root Canal Treatment
- 42nd Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, November 11, 2014, Chandigarh- ‘Clinical biomechanics & concept of forces in implant dentistry’.
- 17th Indian Prosthodontic Society Convention of Postgraduate Students, July, 2015-Nagpur-’Designing of beautiful smile by prosthodontics means’
- 43rd Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, Hyderabad, December 2015- ‘What’s next? Innovative implant dentistry – Stay a step ahead’.
- 18th IPS Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, Bangalore- 2016
- 44th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, November 11, 2016, Mumbai- Attachment retained denture prosthesis- a case report
- 36th Andhra Pradesh State Dental Conference, November 30, 2016, Ongole- ‘Immediate loading of dental implants’