Dr Srilakshmi Kolluri
Department: Dermatology, Venereology and leprosy
Designation: Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, MD(DVL)
Experience: 10 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Srilakshmi Kolluri is a consultant for clinical & cosmetic dermatology and trichology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. She has 10 + years experience in the field of dermatology. She has been instrumental in setting up the department of dermatology and cosmetology at the inception of continental Hospitals. She has expertise in treatment of all common skin, hair and nail conditions. Her keen observational skills, right application of clinical knowledge, right use of medicines according to clinical condition and apt use of cosmetic procedures have helped innumerable patients. She also has very good experience in treating pediatric skin conditions.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy for hair– hair loss and thinning
- Platelet rich plasma therapy for skin rejuvenation
- laser hair reduction
- Laser for Scar reduction , skin rejuvenation and stretch marks
- Q switched NdYAG for tattoo removal, pigmentary disorders
- co2 laser
- Radiofrequency cautery procedures- skin tags and wart removal
- Botox – facial wrinkles
- Hifu – for skin tightening
- Chemical peeling for acne and pigmentation
- Dark circles treatment
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- Handling phototherapy units PUVA, NBUVB – for Psoriasis and vitiligo
- Cryotherapy – for treatment of warts
- Chemical cauterization
- Needle extirpation – treatment of molluscum
- Mole removal
- skin and nail matrix biopsies
- Intralesional injections – for treatment of keloids
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence for top ranker by Dr. D. Purandeswari, Minister of State of HRD in March 2012.
- Topper of MD (DVL) at NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.
- 1st prize in quiz competition at AP CUTICON, Kakinada in December 2012.
- Poster presentation on Eruptive Xanthomas at World Congress of Dermatology, Seoul, Korea in May 2011.
- IMA- Indian Medical Association
- IADVL – Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- IWDA – Indian Women’s Dermatologic Association