Dr Suhasini Devi P
Department: Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
Designation: Consultant - Radiology
Qualification: MBBS, DNB, FRCR, M Med, EDiR
Experience: 11 YEARS
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Suhasini Devi Pokanati is the consultant for radiology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. With over a decade’s practice, Dr Suhasini is one of the best radiologists in Hyderabad. She is an alumnus of the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences and completed her DNB in radio diagnosis.
A fellow of the royal college of radiologists, she holds a Masters in Medicine from the Yoo Loo Lin School of Medicine, Singapore as well as a certificate of excellence from the European Society of Radiology and she is a Fetal Medicine Foundation certified practitioner.
Dr Suhasini’s areas of expertise include performing & interpreting all imaging studies – X-Ray, Ultrasonography, Fluoroscopy, Conventional & Advanced Radiographic Procedures. She is trained in fetal ECHO, non-vascular image-guided interventions, and gynecological & obstetric imaging.
- 2005: MBBS, from NTR University of Health Sciences
- 2011: DNB in Radio Diagnosis
- Performing & interpreting all imaging studies – X-Ray, Ultrasonography, Fluoroscopy, Conventional & Advanced Radiographic Procedures
- Non-vascular image-guided interventions
- Experienced with 3T MRI with special interest in pediatric, musculoskeletal, neuro and body imaging
- Gynecological and obstetric imaging – fetal neuro-sonography and echocardiography
- Anderson Gold Medal for Excellence in Anatomy, NTRUHS, 2002
- Distinction in Radiologic Anatomy, FRCR
- Telangana State Medical Council
- Karnataka Medical Council
- Medical Council of India
- Fetal Medicine Foundation