Dr Swapna Kunduru
Designation: Consultant Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatologist and Trichologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, MD (DVL)
Experience: 10 years
Languages known: English, Hindi, TeluguBook an appointment
Dr Swapna Kunduru is a senior consultant dermatologist and cosmetologist. She has obtained extensive training and work experience both in UK and India.She has a vast and varied experience in dealing with some of the most challenging and complex dermatology cases during her career.
She specialises in advanced skin and hair treatments and believes in delivering more beautiful and natural looking results for her patients .She has a reputation for safe and precise conduction of cosmetic procedures.
She is known for her expertise in the field of treating acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, hair fall and aging skin.
She has excellent knowledge and practical experience in laser treatments for hair removal, scar and tattoo removal, chemical peels ,PRP therapy and other procedures.
She is passionate about her work and updates her clinical knowledge and skills continuously.She has excellent communication skills and was admired for her empathic skills by many of her patients.
1. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) for hair loss and facial rejuvenation
2. Acne & Acne Scars Treatment
3. Pigmentation & Dark Circles Treatment
4. Skin Tags, Warts & Mole Removal
5. Laser Hair Removal
6. Laser for acne scars ,stretch marks and skin rejuvenation
7. Laser for tattoo removal
8. Botox & Fillers
9. Chemical Peels and microdermabrasion
11. Skin biopsy
14. Psoriasis including biologic treatments
16. Eczema and patch testing
17. Paediatric dermatosis
- Award for best paper presentation “Hand eczema and patch testing” at IADVL CUTICON-AP 2010 conference, Kakinada.
- Awarded first prize in the dermatology quiz at regional CME in Khammam in February 2012.
Posters and Presentations :
- Presented thesis “Clinico etiological study of foot eczema”
- Presented paper – Hand eczema and Patch testing” at IADVL CUTICON AP 2010 conference.
- Presented poster “A case of Histoid Leprosy arising de novo in a patient with poliomyelitis”
- Presented poster “Ichthyosis bullosa of Siemens” at AP CUTICON 2010
- Indian Medical Association